woensdag 12 mei 2010

Amy Claire shop is in starplaza

Hey readers!
The new Amy Claire shop is in starplaza,
but in the most of the clothes is just the colour changed... Also, there's a shirt used as skirt :P My favourite piece is the black strapless dress from 16 stardollars. I don't know if i'm gonna buy anything.



You can also design the long Amy claire dress now. I think the dress is great! But it's not very smart from stardoll because now you can choose yellow, than it's the same dress as in starplaza, for 11 stardollars! The one in starplaza is 16 stardollars...




Anyway, are you gonna buy anything from the Amy Claire shop? And what's your favourite piece?
Are you gonna design the longs dress, and which colour would you like for the dress?


Please comment! :)


Much love,
Sanne ♥

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I bought the Strapless dress, the vest shirt, the draped skirt, and the yellow short dress, and then I designed a dress in pale purple in the long dress
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I search Silk Tank from Amyclaire (: My Nickname in Stardoll is Lady-Natalia123 when you have please tell me ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen