donderdag 17 juni 2010

15 New hairstyles for Superstars

Hello readers :)
There are 15 new hairstyles for superstars!
Some of them are nice, some are weird xD
I'll show you all the hairstyles and i'll tell you what i think.
Hairstyle 1:
I don't know what to say about it. I think it's nice, but there's also something that i don't like...



Hairstyle 2:
Hmmm... A little bit nice.

Hairstyle 3:
I like it, but it makes your face look like a square...
Hairstyle 4:
This is a '60 hairstyle. But your head looks so long with it!

Hairstyle 5:
I love this hairstyle! It looks very chic, this is one of my favourites.


Hairstyle 6:
I think this hairstyle isn't nice. Maybe for a grandma?

Hairstyle 7:
I don't know... it's now my favourite.
Hairstyle 8:
I would never choose this hairstyle. I think it looks horibble ^^

Hairstyle 9:
I like this one! Didn't stardoll use this on a Hot Buys Doll or something?


Hairstyle 10:
I just don't like it.



Hairstyle 11:
Also don't like this one.

Hairstyle 12:
This hairstyle doesn't look nice :P

Hairstyle 13:
I really like this one, it's a '50 hairstyle, right?


Hairstyle 14:
Got no words for this ^^ But maybe you should try it when you wanna look like The Statue of Liberty. :D


Hairstyle 15:
I like it, but maybe a but too high?


What do you think?
Do you have the same opinion as i have?

Love,
Sanne ♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten