dinsdag 15 juni 2010

Gift-o-meter from this week

Hey readers!

Here's the gift-o-meter from this week:





I only like the dress form 200 stardollars. My opinion is:

The pants from 10 sd are just very, very ugly. I don't know if anyone is going to wear that. And then the top from 25 sd, sometimes my grandma does even wear better clothes than that. (Sorry for saying these things about the clothes (a) ) The Top/dress(?) from 50 sd is a little bit nice. I don't like the ruches and i saw that it was a see-trought top/dress (?).  The dress from 100 sd... I don't know what to say about that... It's not a very nice dress, but it's also not very ugly. I think the dress from 200 sd is a very nice dress for Spring :)

What do you think about these gift-o-meter?
And which one was your favourite?
my favourite was the 2nd one.
Comment please x)

Love,
Sanne ♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten