woensdag 14 juli 2010

hey, i'm a guest writer!



hey! as sanne is going on a school trip for a few days, she hired me to be a guest writer!
my name is chloe, and my stardoll username is shopaholic !
if you have been reading this blog for a while, you may recognise my name from being 'medoll of the month' of february.

here is a bit about me:
name: chloe.
age: 11.
birthday: 1st September.
country: jersey, channel islands, uk.
hobbies: facebook! stardoll! shopping! designing/making clothes! spa days! modelling.


anyway, visit my stardoll, add me as a friend!


i will keep you posted about things going on on stardoll.
but first, could you tell me if you like the stardoll makeover or not?
personally, i absolutley LOVE it... but everyone has their own opinions!


loveee,
chloeeee.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten