zondag 20 december 2009

LE


♥ Hey Guys♥

Heya, Im the New writer on this blog, my name is Courtney and Im 13. Im a latin american/ Ballroom dancer and i am also interested in playing the guitar, Fashion and Art.

Also, If you want to see me in Modeling action, be sure to buy the next sugar magazine to come to the shops as I will be modeling clothes in there.

So, My first article will be about the new LE :-

Thoughts about it have really spread high and wide. I personally love it: if that’s what you call love, buying the whole Collection. The must haves from the style collection are as Highlighted in the images below.Although, not just the le is lush in the new star plaza, I have to say that the Voile Holiday Boutique and some items from the DKNY store new to the star plaza, I wouldn’t be surprised that people buy nearly every item from the collection.

Tell me what you think about the new LE and whether you buy any particular range at the star plaza in a comment below.

Thanks, Sinbabee, and don’t forget to keep updating on the blog as our talented writers will update the blog frequently, and my next entry will be on how to get the perfect stardoll makeup.

1 opmerking:

  1. Anoniem19:20:00

    Its such a shame that you dont appreciate sinbabee's input to the blog and want her to back of. she told all of her friends to follow this blog but now she may have to take all that back.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen