zondag 13 december 2009

Sequins are a girls best friend :-)



Those of you who know me might know that I have an unshakable obsession with sequins, and those of you who didn't know that know that now, lol. I just had to do a post about them!. Its the perfect time of year to wear them. It is party season after all and I think nothing is more eye catching at a party than shimmering sequins. Well they're not more eye catching than a boob tube and hotpants or a crazy Lady Gaga style outfit but seriously who would want to wear that to a christmas party?. You want to look less like a piece of garbage and more like a stunning fashionista!. Heres some sequined clothes I found on stardoll, so inject some sparkle into your stardoll wardrobe!. Its a crime in my book if you don't have AT LEAST one sequined thing and if you don't I will personally come to your house and arrest you!, lol.






And if you want some sequins in your real life wardrobe too, I came across these fantastic buys when I was doing a bit of online shopping today.


Dorothy Perkins




                                   
        





Miss Selfridge




 







New Look




EDIT :
BY Super-girl.8

 H&M
     





Buy your sequins at H&M ,
It's totally NOY expensive

1 opmerking: