zondag 6 december 2009

Introductions :-)



Hey everyone!. Incase you're wondering who the heck I am, I'm Lynz (aka lazylyn on stardoll) and I'm the new writer here. The lovely Sanne and Vlada have invited me to write for this blog and its such an honour, this is the first time I've been invited to write for any blog so thanks Sanne and Vlada. Anyway enough about me and on to the reason you read this blog, stardoll. Theres plenty of new things going on at stardoll, from the new stores in the starplaza to the 2 christmas advent calenders in the magazine.You already know all about that, but did you know some of stardolls oldest and most famous blogs are making a comeback?. Perezstargossip and DanPuffs have resurfaced and have raised stardollsmosthatedwebsite from the dead. And this time N1mka4eva is a writer, just what we need eh?, another stuck up elite. xLou26 has also made a comeback with her blog stardollffashionforward, but without Snapple2. Which I don't think anyone will care about, since Snapple never did much anyway, Lou might as well have been on her own. The only blog you really need to read is this one, lol. Thats all for now.
xoxox

1 opmerking: