zondag 4 april 2010

How to wear: DIY bow and Easter outfit :D


Hey readers, :-)

I was really bored, so i've made an outfit with the Bisou DIY bow and i've made an easter outfit. I hope you'll like it!


How to wear:
DIY Bow (Bisou)

Tube Top: Fallen Angel, 4 Stardollars

Belt: Bisou, 1 Stardollar

DIY Bow: Bisou, 5 Stardollars

White Mini skirt: Basics, 4 Stardollars

Pumps: Decades, 4 Stardollars


Total Price: 18 Stardollars


Easter outfit:


Bunny ears: Tingeling, 4 Stardollars

White Sweetheart tube top:  Pretty in Pink, 4 Stardollars

Tulle Skirt: Tingeling, 7 Stardollars
(If you are not a Superstar than you can wear the Pink Basics skirt (4 SD) )

Gloves: Voile, 4 Stardollars

Coral Ballet flats: Basics, 2 Stardollars


Total Price (SS) : 21 Stardollars
Total Price (NON SS): 18 Stardollars



Do you like my outfits? Please send a comment! (I really wanna know ehat you think)

Love,
Sanne/Super-girl.8

BTW: Tomorrow or Tuesday i'll post the Medoll of the month April and the Genius from April. Do you wanna be medoll of the month in May? Do you think you are genius? Than send an e-mail to Stardoll.Fashion.x@hotmail.com or send a mail to one of us on stardoll:
Super-girl.8
Lazylyn
or
Vladatje

xoxo

3 opmerkingen:

  1. i love them but does anybody know anyone who will sell me the bunny ears? My username is Amzybabe98 so please contact me before halloween of 2011 or even after too!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. WANT TO BUY EASTER BUNNY EARS - GOOD PRICE!

    Please contact me on Stardoll. Username is Tyhoici

    Thanks!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen